Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September TM Kit...Road Trip

We took a lot of photos on our road trip...close to 1200! And I would never dream of scrapbooking all of them! But I would like to print lots of them and display them in my album with some layouts of special moments. I've decided to print most of them in a 3.5x5 size to put in these page protectors (see this post) and scrapbook the really cool photos or big sights. I thought the idea of doing "City Title Pages" would be a neat way to introduce each city, include a bunch of smaller photos and get a bunch of memories/moments scrapped on the same page!

So, here is our road trip in title pages!!




"Minneapolis" is probably my least favourite out of all of them. The colours on the Copic title didn't turn out like I'd hoped. Ditto for the starbursts. I really like the Toronto one, especially since I got two nice photos of the boys on there!

These types of layouts are great if you took a big trip, hitting multiple cities/locations and want to have some scrapbooked layouts in among your printed photos. If you were doing a 12x12 album, you could fit even more photos on each layout!

Additions to the kit: Copic markers, ivory cardstock, Scattered Straw Distress InkWalnut Stain Distress Ink, black pen, staples.

I think that's it for the September Kit Layouts. If you missed any, you can click on the links below...
Show Me
Valley Zoo
Father's Day
Love the Mist
New Favourite...Forest of Legs
6x11 Layouts: Wrigley Field, the Shiny Bean, Forest of Legs
Memories Made
Last Day of Kindergarten


No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!