Monday, September 26, 2011

September TM Kit...Valley Zoo

There are still more layouts to go...I hope you're not getting sick of them! HA!

These photos are from Lucas' year end field trip to the Valley Zoo in town here. We watched Lucy wander around the zoo, got to pet some strange and some cute animals, and ate our lunch on a grassy hill. It was a pretty sweet field trip, as far as Kindergarten field trips go!

Kit additions: cream cardstock (background), Copic doodles, brown ZIG marker (the best brown marker evah!)

I love these fabric leaves from Prima! The package came with silver and this bronze colour...you get a little of both in the kit!! But remember, you don't always need a lot of embellishments to tell your story. I like that I was able to fit four photos on this layout without it looking too "busy", and I still have room for some journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!