Wednesday, September 28, 2011

NOT!

Remember back in the 90s, when you used to say something and then immediately shout "NOT"!! What movie did that come from? I want to blame Wayne's World, Clueless, or I don't know...something. This layout has nothing to do with any of those things (the 90s, Wayne's World, or Clueless), but it does have the word "not" on it.

As in "NOT Everyone Loves Marineland"

Please note: the Kerchers did not love Marineland. We sort of thought it was a waste of time (and money) and I almost didn't scrapbook these pictures. But they still tell a story, even if it is an uncomfortable one!
Lookee here...another layout using some fine Julie Balzer & Crafter's Workshop stencils. Still not sick of them, not one bit! As soon as you use a new colour, or layer one on top of the other you have a totally different look. It makes me want to pull out some of my old stencils and play with them some more.

Stencils: Crafter's Workshop Swiss Dot SmallCircle Sqaures Small (Balzer Designs)
Distress Ink: Fired Brick, Stormy Sky & Broken China (the brown is Archival in Coffee)
*New paper from: American Crafts (Amy Tangerine) Studio Calico & Jillibean Soup
Stamps: *new 7Gypsies

Also, I just noticed I have an upside-down brad...HA!

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. I'm going to say Wayne's World for the origin of "Not." I recall Garth using it. Clueless was "Whatever" (with your fingers in the shape of a W) and "As if."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried a new stencil last night. NOT.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!