Thursday, September 22, 2011

September TM Kit...Show Me

I had to laugh when I found these pictures "hiding" on my hard drive. Sometimes Lucas eats cucumbers in a really strange way. He scrapes all the flesh off the skin, and then eats the skin. Weird right!? But I think that there are other 5 year old boys out there who probably do the same!


Additions to the kit: best evah brown marker, ivory cardstock.

I really like the grid pattern I've got going in the background, with the one cock-eyed square at the top. My TNT class in September was all about grid patterns on layouts. Very cool stuff indeed...simple but cool!

I'm not sure if you noticed, but most of my kit layouts are pretty light on the embellishments. You might be thinking that they are a little simpler than my usual fare. In actuality, I love the look of an uncluttered page as much as I love a busy one! I guess it just depends on my mood, or what I've got sitting in front of me.

Remember that there is no right or wrong way to scrapbook...it's all about documenting the things in our lives that make us smile, or think, or laugh, or love. And it's important to stay true to your own style, whether that be stickers and borders, or flowers and rhinestones!

That being said, there are still some amazing scrapbooking artists out there that continue to inspire and amaze me the more I look and the more I learn! And there is always opportunity for growth and for expanding your horizons!

Peace out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!