Thursday, September 01, 2011

September TM Kit...Last Day of Kindergarten

THE KIT IS ALIVE! I mean...live...

On SALE TODAY the two September Kits from Treasured Memories curated by Lisa (that's me) and Chantel! Approximately $50 worth of coordinating product can be yours for only $35!! Mine is called "Oxford Scholar"...what do you think!?

 

I have loads of layouts to post from my September Kit. I'm sending a bunch over to Chantel to post on the Inspiration Blog, but there aren't enough weeks in the year, let alone the month, to share all of them! So I thought I would share the load, so-to-speak, and post some here as well.

So I'll be posting the ones that don't make it on to the Inspiration Blog here for the next many weeks! Don't forget to watch the Inspiration Blog as well for the other guys, and maybe call the store if you fancy buying a kit for yourself!
All supplies come from the September TM Kit Oxford Scholar, with the addition of some cardstock and Scattered Straw Ranger Distress Ink.

The page on the left is a simple 8.5x11 layout of Lucas' last day of kindergarten (not first, like I wrote in the caption...duh Lisa!). The page on the right is built around a 3.5x5 photo storage page I bought at The Container Store (in the states). I can add more photos, and they're larger, but still have space for captions and journaling. These pages fit great in my binder albums and can accommodate a lot of photos. I have blogged about these guys before here and here (for WITL)

I'll have more September Kit layouts making their appearance on the blog in the next week or so...I would love reading some feedback on them as well! Yay Constructive Criticism!!

p.s. Happy First Day of School Dude! You did so well this morning and Momma is so proud of you! If we lived in my world, you wouldn't be going back until Tuesday, but I'm an idiot so I guess it's a good thing we don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!