Thursday, September 01, 2011

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

What the Truck is back peeps!

I'll be seeing you on Friday, September 16th at Abbey Lane Park Downtown Edmonton from 4 - 8pm for some of my favourite mobile eats...

In attendance: Drift Food Truck, Molly's Eats, Eva Sweet Waffles, Funky Pickle, The Lingnan (which will make R happy!), Filistix and more.

The second Edmonton Food Truck "Festival" makes me a happy girl indeed. I was sad and sad that we missed the first one. But now I am in the now and follow all the right tweets and blogs!

Laurie, Marilyn, Angel...this post is dedicated to you girls!!



P.S. I totally had Drift Truck for lunch again today. That's twice this week. They know me by name...I love being a "regular"!

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be neat to check it out! I'm in. On a weird/funny/unrelated note I call The Lingnan "Ling Ling" for some obscure reason...

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!