Thursday, July 21, 2011

Crafty Thursday...the Card Edition

I don't make cards...not usually. But I must admit that it is fun to make a little mini "layout" in 10 minutes or less!

I made some really cute cards for Lucas' teachers and for my sister last month. I only managed to snag photos of two of those cards, and this is what you're stuck with today!

Deets: paper/Jenni Bowlin, Studio Calico & Sassafras. stickers/Sassafras & Making Memories. ribbon/Maya Road. feather/Kitschy Digitals. flowers/Pebbles Inc. brad/American Crafts.

The other cards were full of butterflies and wonderfulness...but you'll just have to take my word for it!

This might be the last Crafty Thursday for awhile, but I hope to get back into the swing of things when I get back. Maybe post some of those Jenni Bowlin layouts I'm so proud of, that are up on display at TM right now. We shall see...

More Crafty Thursdays...
June 16 > High School Reunion

1 comment:

  1. These cards are both lovely-I really like the green flower on the left!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!