Thursday, July 14, 2011

Crafty Thursday

Lucas and I spend so much time out in the front, sitting on the step. We are kind of in love with it! I remember my childhood front step meant a lot to me as well...that's where I used to get my bangs cut! I still remember the feel of the grooves on my little bottom, and the sound made when you dropped something on it. There was a large cedar on one side, and a dark brick wall on the other so it was kind of like a little cave!

Technique Deets: I grabbed a Prima background stamp and added it all over the background in a totally haphazard fashion. The ink is the same as I used on the leaves: Tim Holtz's Distress Ink in "Lipstick".

Have you noticed how I love to use pink and flowers on layouts with Lucas? They're not just for girls anymore!

More Crafty Thursdays...
June 16 > High School Reunion


1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, Lisa! "Our big boy" is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!