Friday, July 15, 2011

Fashion Friday...In the Navy

This is my punk rock/sailor suit look. I'm like a fashion mental-case...my brain can never just stick with one thing. But I look really cute! So it's all worth it in the end!

I love this hat, by the way!
 

 It's all in the details...I love the buttons on these pants! Pair something fun like this with a simple tank or tee and you have a great outfit! I wore this to work with a simple grey cardigan.
And 'cause I'm a total dork...

And a simple mini DIY...
I made this necklace out of some beads I bought while in Lethbridge (visiting my girl Kara!) and some sheer ribbon I bought at TM (American Crafts, by the roll). The macrame beads have huge holes in them, and were super easy to string on to the wide, stiff ribbon. I tie the ends in a nice bow and call it a day! You could really "go crazy" and change up the ribbon colour or style! Ooh la la!!

That's all for now folks...later

Outfit Deets: tank/Joe Fresh. pants/Addition-Elle. shoes/thrifted. necklace/handmade

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit-the necklace is perfect. Great Jenny Craig shot too! lol

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!