Wednesday, June 15, 2011

That Skirt

So, I am still in love with this skirt.

I wore it here with a yellow shirt and Lime Door headband.

I wore it here with a grey cardigan, peach beads, and slick hair.

And I'm wearing it here with a green tee and "vintage" pink scarf. And heels! Kara look!
It took many tries to get a good picture, as you can plainly see! First I got some table in the shot. And then I forgot to move the offending recyclables from the background. And then I moved, and so did the camera. And then I moved the camera and utilized a different makeshift tripod (maybe a box or chair or some combination of the two) and got a great pic with #4.

Well, maybe not that great. You can't see my head, after all.

But I'm still smiling, cause I think I look very tall and more svelte than usual in this outfit! And I can take photos upside down! Well, I'm not upside down, but the camera is, and things are sort of in focus and in the shot and everything! Hazaa!
Outfit Deets: Skirt/My Favourite Aunt (thrifted). Tee/Value Village (thrifted). Scarf/Heather's Closet (thrifted...rescued, actually, from the thrift store). Shoes/that shoe store in South Commons.

And just to show you how much I love this skirt, I made a little collage. I hope it grows and grows with each new look. I have lots of ideas for future mash-ups, and lots of the past mash-ups for this skirt haven't even been photographed for posterity! What the!? So we'll get this going and then remedy that after I've washed my hair...
later skater alligator
(I'm working on a new "signature"...eek!)

p.s. Two fashion posts in one week, and it's only Wednesday? Is that overkill?? I can't tell. You requested more of me parading myself around in my "Sunday best", so really, I'm blaming this all on you...yeah...you.

3 comments:

  1. Woot Whoot! I think I just teared up....Lisa in heels...love it! You my dear have the radest fashion sense ever! Miss you. I will try and remember to mail out your jump drive this week. loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're adorable & the skirt looks great like this!

    ps. my parents floors in the kitchen are cork flooring

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it's overkill. Will you wear this camping? lol
    I like the third picture of your skirt and feet, it looks like you're dancing.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!