Friday, April 15, 2011

Fashion Friday - "Optimistic"

Tuesday April 12, 2011
Outfit Details:
Skirt: My Favourite Aunt (consignment store next door to TM)
Cardigan, grey tank & shoes: Joe Fresh
Necklace: Value Village
White tank: Addition-Elle

It is so messy and cold and snowy here right now, but I am all dressed for summer thanks to an upcoming Fashion DIY photo shoot. You'll have to wait for that one though, cause the photo-to-instruction layout is giving me a hard time!

Also, can I just say I lurve how my red hair looks in these photos! Yikes!

3 comments:

  1. your red hair does look fabulous!! Another cute outfit Lisa, I'm enjoying your fashion Friday's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I lurve both pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Lisa I Love your skirt ensemble! so feminine! love it! love You!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!