Friday, April 15, 2011

Found! FOOD!

In case you haven't noticed, I'm a big (big) fan of local, organic food. It makes me happy inside when I buy something from the Farmer's Market and know that I am supporting a neighbour!

I had heard about this service awhile back from some wonderful, forgotten person. And Kim just posted about it on her blog, and I was reminded that I was really interested in it the first time, and forgot about it, because I do that sort of thing...all the time.

Now, if I post it on my blog, I won't forget again, and I will be sharing it with the rest of you!

Ginger? Was it you who told me?? Oh well...here goes...

The Organic Box is a food-delivery service, providing families with a box full of locally sourced, organic goodies!

I am going to sign up this week, before I forget again.

p.s. I promised myself I would only post Found! once a week, but I've got another one coming up this weekend! That's three in one week! They all seemed really "time-sensitive" at the time. Ho hum. I'm trying to get myself on a better blogging schedule, but that's probably not going to stick. I'm also thinking of adding yet another feature (oh gosh), so I really need to figure things out before the blog takes on a life of its own. I'm especially worried about that because of Cyberdyne and Skynet and everything...you know...the Terminator!? Computers becoming self-aware!?!? And taking over the planet!?!? Never mind...we'll leave that for another post!

3 comments:

  1. We've been using the good food box for a year now and really enjoy it. I find though I still go to the market as I like to "see" the merch..and people watch! It is nice to get a mid week box of goodness though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! This is a good reminder for me as well! I have certainly talked about this I just don't know if we've discussed before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOW you've freaked me out. My puter just winked at me.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!