Sunday, March 01, 2020

One Week, One Romper

I know, I know. Two posts about goals masquerading as fashion posts in a row. This is the easiest thing I have to talk about right now! No research involved. No reading and linking and all that. Just some thoughts, and a few edited photos. Yes please. Connecting over slooooow fashion. Mmhmm.

Taking both this and the dress as a whole, I can see so many secondhand pieces that I love. Or pieces I have had for a long time and continue to get a lot of use from. I realize that secondhand is difficult for a lot of folks, and in some cases is becoming inaccessible due to the popularity of thrifting pushing up prices. I am still a firm believer in a minimal closet, with or without thrifted pieces. That ray of sunshine yellow sweater at the bottom is "fast fashion", but I have been eyeing similar pieces and it felt like a good fit. And come on! It's so sunshiney!

Anyhoo...hope you find some inspiration here!


This was another easy one for me, and way more fun than that dress. What do you have in your closet that you can wear over and over (and over) again?

xo, Lisa

FURTHER READING

Gotta love a 10x10 Challenge
This is one of my favourite fashion posts ever
I've been doing this type of challenge for ages: "One Dress Five Ways"
Plato's Closet Strathcona is a great local consignment store
My 2020 Guiding Word (because (most) everything link back to the foundation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!