Friday, March 01, 2019

March Goals


Aside from experiencing one of the longest cold snaps in recent memory, February was pretty amazing for me, in terms of hitting my goals.

FEBRUARY SUMMARY
1. I want to feel in control and ruthlessly cull my TBR ("To Be Read") list. This was a much more major undertaking than I anticipated, but I made it through! You can read more about it here: 10 Steps to Get Your TBR List Under Control

2. I want to feel connected and host a friend (or a few) for a Galentine's Day brunch. I still can barely believe that this was real. I had six amazing goddesses in my home, along with the most delicious galette, and literally the most vibrant energy filling up every inch of my heart. I was so sad to see them go...we had a magical morning.

3. I want to feel like a good role model for "Current Lucas" by helping him with his goals workbook, taking him skiing, and having good conversations. Thanks to the nasty cold snap we didn't get outside much at all this month, but I have been more focused on how my Current Lisa interacts with and influences Current Lucas. Being a parent is a wild ride y'all, and it just keeps getting better.

4. I want to feel love and send happy Valentine vibes out in to the world. My Dudes, in addition to my Galentine's Brunch, I made lunch for my office team mates on Valentine's Day! My love language is making food for other people and watching my favourites folks getting second helpings and listening to them chat over my lunch filled my soul right to the brim.

It wasn't all shiny roses and happy success stories though, as I am still struggling with my energy levels and haven't been focusing on my physical activity as much as I would (always) like to.

BUT NOW ON TO MARCH
1. I want to feel creative and do a daily ART practice. 2. I want to feel purposeful and seek out knowledge that will help me further my big goals. 3. I want to feel empowered and volunteer with a political party or action group. 4. I want to feel trusted and help Lucas work on BIG LIFE stuff.

Making progress on Big Goals, Lucas, and getting back to things I really love are the big themes for March. And doing more videos for the blog, because "Lisa Gets Cozy..." was a big hit!

FURTHER READING
See my January 2019 Goals here.
And my February 2019 Goals are posted here.
You can read about my overall plan for 2019 here.
I am tracking my Daily Practices with my favourite tool, created by Elise Cripe. You can download her "Habit Tracker" here.. (It will download automatically).

xo

1 comment:

  1. That's a great photo of you guys. I'm so glad your Galentine's Brunch was a success.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!