Monday, March 04, 2019

Lisa Gets Cozy - Let's Talk About Library Books!

On this week's episode of "Lisa Gets Cozy", I am chatting about three books that are going back to the library this weekend. Hopefully. I need to get better at this due date thing...

Lisa Gets Cozy and chats about Library Books from Lisa Kercher on Vimeo.

I'm chatting about three sci-fi/fantasy books in this video:

  1. Broken Kingdoms by N.K. Jemisin
  2. Dracul by JD Barker & Dacre Stoker
  3. Bring Down the Sun by Judith Tarr
Any other science fiction fans out there? Who are your favourite authors?!

FURTHER READING
Check out my Vimeo profile for all of my videos. There's some old ones on there that make me chuckle!
My 2019 book list is here, and all of my 2019 blog posts are here.

xo

2 comments:

  1. Nice video. I like your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! In two weeks I'm going for my first cut in a year!

      Delete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!