Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Lisa Gets Cozy - Let's Talk Library Books!

One of the BIG goals I have for myself this year is to create and share more videos.

And while I apologize that the sound on this one is garbage (I'll do better next time!), I am proud to present to you a new series called "Lisa Gets Cozy".

In this episode "Lisa Gets Cozy and chats about the items she is returning to the library tomorrow". 


FUN FACTS!
Dan actually returned the books for me, AND I still have the Birdie title as I am typing this! Oopsies!

Due dates are hard.

xo

p.s. Happy Galentine's Day! I'm sending out a special mid-month edition of my newsletter tomorrow if you're interested...sign up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!