Thursday, February 13, 2014

I'm a little late to the party...

The What to Wear on Valentine's Day link up went live on Thursday. And here I am finally getting my post up five six seven days later. Sigh...

Technically, this is probably not what I will be wearing for Valentine's Day at all. It is however, the outfit I had on last Thursday when I was supposed to have written - and posted - this post.

I take photos at work because I am always at work...apparently.

The next photos will tell you why I didn't have my post up and running that night...and will prove the above statement.

This is our Cash & Cars for Cancer Lottery Home. I was filling in for the Area Sales Manager that night. And when you're hanging out in a $1.5 million dollar home, you might as well take some completely ridiculous photos. Amiright?!



later loves

1 comment:

  1. Wowerz! You make that sink look nice ;)

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!