Monday, April 15, 2013

There Be Puddles!

So, we are still mired in snow here in E-town. Yes snow. In April. I understand it might a foreign concept to people living south and/or west of me, but do I have any Winnipeggers and Ontario folk reading my blog? Or anyone out east? Or north? Yep. We are probably in the same boat, Sisters. But no worries! Spring will get here soon. It peeked out from behind a heavy cloud a couple of weeks ago and tricked some people in to thinking it was here to stay and that flats are now an appropriate outdoor shoe choice. It's not, and they weren't.

But some of us did get some decidedly spring activities fit in and around the shoveling, and de-icing of windshields!


Oh man! Was this ever a hoot and a half! We were freezing cold by the time we made it back to the house, and sufficiently soaked right through. The term "drowned rat" came to mind.


But fun...super super fun.

More spring activities to come on the blog...hopefully spring itself will follow soon!

more tidbits just for you!
1. On the day I was finishing this post up last week, it was raining! But with some snow in the forecast...
2. I made a cute "Spring Puddles!" Polyvore set for Bliss-ologie...check it out here!

Any fun spring activities happening in your week? Anyone started gardening yet? To those people, I hate you...

later loves

p.s. 'Sup Dorks.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:01 am

    Yay! I'm so glad you managed to get some puddle jumping in. Seriously, it's the most satisfying, albeit cold, activities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater/jacket thing you're wearing is AWESOME! so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome photos Miss Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!