Friday, January 28, 2011

New App Anyone??

I was so stoked to be asked to contribute to the second release of the Sketches 2 Scrapbook app. And now that it is finally "for sale", I can post my layout here!
The photos were taken on Christmas morning.
I used some supplies that I never thought I would use! Glitter Alpha, Christmas paper!!
And then there are the typical Lisa supplies: the background is from an ATC swap (the cards that I never cut up), and the Hambly is too precious for words really!
I did that fun alcohol inking technique on a transparency, and it turned out so amazing!
Putting a little bit of metallic on there really makes all the difference.
Check out the full app...I bought the first one and I just love it!
I can't wait to try this one out!

For more info on the release, please check out the Sketches2Scrapbook site!

later skater alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!