Saturday, January 29, 2011

Yes, I AM a babe!

First of all, I must say thanks for all those sweet comments in response to my last fashion post! You gals are so funny! And lovely, I love you!

Today I am offering you Wednesday's look for critique. If you will think back to Wednesday, you might remember all that darn freezing rain we got in the morning. It was dang annoying, but I kept my spirits up with another cute blue and grey combo...enjoy!

This is me in my "going to work" wear...notice the imported boots and giant scarf? I've been parking downstairs in the parkade lately, so I don't have to walk through the snow, but my mind still dresses me as if I had to!

And this is me after I have changed into "work-Lisa", complete with "impractical" shoes (as the ladies are always telling me...hey, there's no 6" heel so I'm not sure why they mock me...) and vintage pin (which you can't see...it's a pair of horn-rimmed glasses covered with cute rhinestones!)

My hair is terrible...I woke up late and my priorities in the morning go as follows: Lucas dressed and fed with snack in backpack, agenda, library books, Home Reading folder, or whatever else needs to go back to school, then me...I rarely even get to eat breakfast let alone do my hair. Sometimes the tooth brush gets bypassed, but I work in a dental office with a stash of brushes, floss and an assortment of paste about 6' down the hall from me, so I have access to the supplies when necessary!

Happy Saturday Everyone!
later skater alligator

2 comments:

  1. MIss Lisa...you always amaze me with your funky style. I {heart} you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEFINitely a Babe. No doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!