Friday, January 28, 2011

A Good Thing

Ages ago, I bought these trading card holders. They fit so perfectly in my binders, and I thought they would come in handy when I have a lot of photos of one event that might not fit neatly on one scrapbooking layout.

That's true, and they have, but I am also loving them for holding my ATCs!

I made these ATCs last year, taking inspiration from the new Baby Girl in our midst...Miss Scarlett! I was feeling all girly and pink, and couldn't figure out what had come over me! And since I don't really like to scrapbook with pink, I thought some ATCs would get it out of my system.
And then I was left with a pile of ATCs. They lived on my mantle for awhile. And then they just ended up in a pile in my studio.
Until now.
Now they live in my album with the other layouts I was completing around that time.
I'm sure I'm not the first person to think of this (gee, really!?), but I am super proud of myself that I am making use of this system in my scrapbooking. It's just another way I am keeping myself organized and my space clearer.

I'm still trying to finish the sheets I am doing for our Portland trip...and when I do I will share it here. It's a bit of an undertaking! Much less artistic than a stack of ATCs!

later skater alligator

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea ... I think it's a great addition to a scrapbook. Seeing the ATCs all together like that makes it look like a really interesting scrapbook page. Thanks for the fab idea!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!