Thursday, January 27, 2011

Twisted Sketches DT - Final Sketch for Me...

This is my final sketch as a member of the Twisted Sketches DT. It has been an amazing ride, and I have had so much fun with Anam's sketches. But it's time for me to say goodbye...

The twist this week is "FRESH"...
 Supply list:
Pattern paper is Studio Calico (Elementary)
Letters are Studio Calico (wooden "A"), Doodlebug (blue) and American Crafts (green)
Clock rub on is Studio Calico
Brads are Creative Imaginations (and they're fuzzy)
Bling is Doodlebug
Butterfly punch is Martha
Label sticker is 7Gypsies
Black splatters are made with alcohol ink, and the gold splatters are made with acrylic paint, watered down a bit.
Random bits: blue fabric from my stash, a door cut off my Lime Door business cards, the butterflies are punched from a foil envelope, ledger paper, and stitching with my sewing machine.
Special Techniques:
None really. Just your standard Lisa-fare!
I took this photo on New Year's Eve. The journaling reads:
"my new year's motto: Make It, Mend It, Earn It, Sustain It...repeat as necessary!"

Check out the main Twisted Sketches blog for the sketch and to see the other layouts. And to say "see ya" to all the ladies leaving the team. I'm sure Anam has picked some great artists to fill in the blanks and I can't wait to see what the New Year holds for her!!

later skater alligator

1 comment:

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!