Monday, May 24, 2010

Musack

Right now I've been buying an ecclectic mix of songs to add to my burgeoning collection! Ha! We still have Sirius XM Radio in the Tardis, so I get a lot of my ideas from there.

Recent Downloads:
*Fats Waller - "everybody loves my baby, but my baby don't love nobody but me..."
*The Four Lads - they sing "Istanbul was Constantinople" which is a super fun-fun song!
*Beck
*The Features
*Said the Whale - a Canadian band with such song titles as "Emerald Lake, AB", "Holly, Ontario" and "B.C. Orienteering"...they are a great folksy band with amazing harmonies!
*Kurt from Glee singing "Rose's Turn" from Gypsy...even though the show has fallen a little flat for me, some of the musical numbers are still pretty awesome! Last night's show was quite awesome.

that's it for now...what a lame-o post! but it's better than nothing. or is it??

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!