Tuesday, January 19, 2010

eureka

I just searched "Home Tour" on Flickr, and I am a happy camper!

Check it out...

Okay, this one won't work because it's a GIF, but here's the link for safekeeping: Chiara from Brooklyn. Pretty much this whole home tour site is dreamy.




I should start shopping at vintage stores right now to find some chairs like this.


yellow and blue is my favourite colour combo right now.

This is a super-cute blog for great home tours. It's a happy place.

I am trying to find some images that inspire me and help me figure out what I want in my own home. Style School has at least given me that...now all I need is to clean up and keep it clean so my new-found-style can shine through!


I was at VV again today. My most favourite purchases usually come out of a "Housewares Bag"...these are the plastic baggies of various price points - $1.99 to $3.99 - containing a random mish-mash of fab items. I took a picture of the best $11 I ever spent at VV. I am so excited! I laid everything out on the floor and oohed and aahed over every last piece. Russel was laughing at me, I mean with me! Also, I bought three more skirts, and two more shirts. And the most wonderful little blue shoes. I can't wait to wear them. Everywhere...

I did find a really beautiful (gold)framed painting of a young boy. It was $25 so I opted not to buy it. But it was really beautiful. And there was a name on the back. There's a story there for sure. I do have a plan for my frames...we'll see how that pans out this week.

Anyhoo, my trip to VV was mainly to find some supplies for the latest Style School project. I did find some supplies, but not enough. So I will make do and at least get started. It's been really fun doing some simple home decor/crafty things. And it hasn't cost me too much either! Bonus!

I should probably go to bed. I promised Russ I wouldn't stay up late tonight...unlike last night...oops! Checking out...later skater alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!