Wednesday, July 15, 2009

updating your playlists takes a lot of time

and brain cells too!

while that's going on, I'll try to multi-task and post some layouts here.

Did I mention that between the crop on Friday night and my shift at the store on Saturday I finished twelve layouts. Wowee. that might even be a record for me.

Some are Riff Raff for August (so you'll have to wait) some were for my Techneeks blog, which I finally posted today.

and some were just for fun...and crooked because tonight Blogger hates me.


***************************

I mostly love going through my iTunes library because then I find things that I forgot about, and the memories just come flooding back. Like:

Sarah McLachlin Rarities, B-Sides & Other stuff (oh man this album is KILLER!)

Moist Creature (reminds me of high school and the friendly discussions with my good friend who's name currently escapes me as to who was hotter: David Usher or Raine Maida!! Or Edwin, but that's another story and another CD)

The O Brother Where Are Thou and Buffy the Vampire Slayer soundtracks

Anything Depeche Mode (still yummy after all this time, like a good cheese or wine...)

The Resevoir Dogs soundtrack. even though I only watched about 15 minutes of that movie before I have to leave the room, the soundtrack is so amazing. I especially love the "radio" breaks between songs. Super sounds of the 70s weekend...oh yeah! And Little Green Bag has got to be one of the best songs EVER!

Duran Duran Rio. My step-dad has a DVD of one of their big European concerts. It's got digital sound and it is super rad. They are the only band that I would ever spend $100+ to see. I am in love with their flowing blonde locks and white pants...granted that was 20 years ago, but I was never old enough to have crushes on them back in the day!

Blind Melon! Soup! This album had a little cross word puzzle inside that the titles of the songs fit into! Awesome! All of the songs are just so beyond their time.

**********************

I played with some sidewalk chalk tonight on the sidewalk out in front of the house. it was very tiring and wonderful.


look more crooked pictures. i need to get something on here to smallen my pictures just a tad...nothing fancy because I will die, just something simple. And I know Russ has it on his laptop, but can I have it down here??? Mmmm?

ok. later. gots to get up early to go to the Parade tomorrow. Bummer=my parking lot is RIGHT ON the parade route, which means no free parking for us! Unless we want to get there at crazy time in the morning. Uh...no thanks. It is my "day off" afterall.

2 comments:

  1. awesome layouts :)

    try this: http://aviary.com/tools/phoenix

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!