Saturday, June 20, 2009

two hours

I have about two hours before I'm picking Amy up from Mom's house to initiate Operation "Get Amy to the Alter 2009." So I thought I would Blog a bit! HA! I've already cut my hair and printed my speech...what else is there to do???


Wedding makeup test run last night...I look like a pretty girl! WOW! Shoppers Drug Mart sells organic makeup now, so I was in heaven! And it goes on really nice and smells real, not like other makeup. And isn't my flower cute? I took a standard Prima flower, added some extra tulle and a pretty CI brad, sewed onto a hair clip...voila.



Some random layouts I've completed at work the last couple of Saturdays. But not this Saturday because it's wedding day! There's a fourth one, but I guess I don't have a picture of it. Strange...oh well! the first pic is of the most cool four year old I have ever met! (Lucas isn't four yet, so i can still say that!!). he speaks Spanish fluently, he knows the words to Mr. Roboto, and he likes to play Star Wars!!

Russ and the iPod I bought him. He was actually happy to pose for the camera! YAY!



And yes, this is totally a Christmas layout...sort of...



The window washer at my building the other day. it is so funny to see someone outside your window on the 8th floor!




Mexican Bulldog at Moxie's. I hate Coronas, but love Margaritas. This was super delicio-so!



The lovely package I got in the mail the other day with some fab new earrings I ordered from Etsy (and took forever to get here thank you very much...but worth it!)




The latest painting I have been working on. It's been a couple of weeks since I did anything to it, but it's the most current painting I have to share.


I should go now, and finish getting ready. Plus, I need more coffee!

later skater alligator...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lisa your layouts totally rock. Your hair and makeup look great I can't wait to see the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!