Monday, June 22, 2009

WONDERFUL!

the wedding that is! It was so great, and awesome, and just plain wonderful! We pretty much slept all day Sunday, except for Lucas! My legs were so sore from dancing all night!

here are some pictures... the first three are the photographer's set up, I just snuck a shot or two from another angle! Sneaky me!






























the photographer JASSER is a friend of Sean's family, and he did an AMAZING JOB! I have no idea how to get in touch with him, but he was so wonderful! And really fun to work with as well.

And LINDSAY did the flowers. She had an interesting job...only two bouquets and 11 corsages/boutenniers! WOW! That's 8 parents, plus a groom, best man and MC. They were so beautiful, and everyone kept complimenting them throughout the night. (Lindsay...you can take this picture for your portfolio, but I'm going to email you all the pics of the flowers I can find!!)


We went to the Ledcor building on 91street, just south of Ellerslie Road for our pictures. It is a super neat-o building...all reflective green glass, with great (new!) landscaping and awesome concrete walls with wood accents. Jasser got some great shots...and when he wasn't looking so did I!!! The parents joined us at the lake just north of there for some pictures (that's where the wooden bridge is)



I looked totally gorgeous, of course, and totally cried during my speech! But only for the last couple of lines, which was my plan all along!! And Amy said some very nice things about me as well, so we were both crying! It was very emotional to see my little sister get married...much more than I thought it would be!

2 comments:

  1. OMG she looks beautiful and the flowers....Lindsay!!!! Your look totally hot too, as per usual! I want to see a full Lisa shot so I can see your whole ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy's dress is gorgeous! Everything looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!