Tuesday, May 07, 2019

Tuesday Link List



Hey Friends! It's been awhile for one of my link dumps, and even though no one reads this, I still love sharing all my hot finds on here!

Let's start with some local news first. I am super interested in traffic safety, city planning, and improving the use of our streets, so I am super pumped about this initiative that's before City Council right now.
YEG Core Zone

I hate gender reveal parties so much.
Gender Reveal Parties Phenomenon

I've deleted the Instagram app from my phone again. I think I've shared this article before, but it bears (bares?) repeating.
Do Not Disturb: How I Ditched my Phone and Unbroke My Brain

I am in a current phase of hating to make dinner (and shop for food, which is my favourite/only hobby so this is a problem). This cookbook is also going to help me get excited again AND save money!
Good and Cheap

Here is another cook book based on the same premise.
My Food Stamps Cookbook

And finally, an oldie but a goodie! It's so hard to talk about taxes in Alberta (people up here irrationally and ignorantly hate taxes so dang much), but this is a good place to start.
Fair Tax System Down the Drain if Loopholes Aren't Closed

See you next week!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!