Sunday, October 16, 2016

This Blog's Days are Numbered

I am sitting in a class as I type this, learning code. Today I am a Lady Learning Code. Finally.

This is something that I have always wanted to do, ever since I started my blog 13 years ago (give or take).

With this knowledge I hope to open a door, I hope to open many doors.

I don't have any big plans, I like my simple life, but I wouldn't mind adding a few simple things to this simple life of mine.

Ever have that good feeling that something is going to change? Something big and beautiful and wonderful? I hope this turns into that. 2016 has been a shit year.

(Just checking in...I allow myself a few lame posts a year and this is one. Go back to what you were doing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!