Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Lately...products from my messy desk

I wouldn't say that I am being productive, but I have conveniently forgotten about Project Life and am instead focusing my creative-energy on scrapbooking whatever photos I have laying around.


The Instax is helpful in this regard! Also, BFF is getting quite adept at taking photos with it! Gosh I love all that gold...thank goodness for a scrapbooking trend I can fully appreciate.


As a tidy bonus Nadine gave me some sweet chipboard from Treasured Memories last week (or so...) so I had some new (FREE!) goodies to play with. You can see what some of the other ladies on the Design Team created here.

If you have questions about products or techniques used on any of my layouts, feel free to ask!

Spread the love friends.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!