Wednesday, January 29, 2014

2014 Intentions...Silly And Serious!

Well, this post is coming a little later than I wanted, but I got busy yo! I was accomplishing some goals or whatever!

Setting goals has become super important to me in my "old age". This year I want to focus on creating a world that makes me feel the way I want (and need) to feel, instead of on accomplishing specific things. And then I went ahead and made a list of specific things...HA!

Some random Instagrams for your enjoyment...wink.

I really like this format for goal-making! What lovely, simple, VISUAL items. I might have to print these puppies out, yessiree. Crap! I forgot to add "learn how to make meat pie and gluten/dairy free mac & cheese"! Well...yep, those as well.

There are some "it goes without saying" goals that I always keep in the back of my mind when planning activities, and just living life. And, as always, I want to be the BEST MOM I can be.

Otherwise, I just want to live a simple, lovely life. And 2014 is going to be my year. I can feel it.

later loves

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:15 pm

    A) Let's climb a mountain together... and let's feel sexy while doing it. ;)
    B) Heck ya, Jasper Dark Sky Festival! See you there.
    C) Can I tag along for a ghost town adventure. I promise to be nice to Dan.
    D) Learn about alpacas? Do tell where that one came from!!
    E) Yay for art and meat pies.
    F) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Fabulous visual reminder!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!