Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Craft Challenge

It's no secret that some of my happiest moments are when I am creating things. Whether it be scrapbooking, or painting, or drawing with Dude, I am in my element and I am smiling. Even if things don't go according to plan! Ha! So for the next month, I want to TRY NEW THINGS! And get as crafty as humanly possible.

'Cause you know, it's not like I don't have enough things to do as it is. Y'know. Basic, normal, keeping up with everyday life things.

Here is my craft challenge for the next month. Some of these are super easy and could probably be accomplished in a couple of hours. And some of them are multi-step, complicated DIY projects. But I have confidence in those too because I am almost done MAKING A FUCKING COFFEE TABLE!! I can handle anything!

1. Colour block something. Anything. // 2. Love this doodle art, but would probably do something other than dogs! // 3. Gold pipe cleaners are kind of a trend right now...yes please! // 4. This art with paint swatches is super colourful and super cheap! Now that's my kind of craft. // 5. I can see a lot of possibilities for washi tape decor. // 6. I really want to make a rolling cart for my records. But I also really like this one...I can't decide! (But what I really want is this...kind of beyond my DIY skills) // 7. And last but not least, carve a One Little Word stamp. And then stamp it everywhere.

Any ambitious crafting projects on your list?
later loves

3 comments:

  1. I spent ages recently looking at record displays! I think I saved that exact same picture on pinterest recently. I just did a post last week about how I re-arranged my whole record display coincidentally based on having bought an awesome blue record box. :) I'm just making a skirt at the moment as my craft challenge for the month, doing a bit each evening. Good luck with your own craft plans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that blue box of yours...kind of jealous! I have lots of needs for different types of furniture right now, but I figure if I can find something that will work for everything, then I'm set! Even if I have to make the darn thing!!

      Delete
  2. That rolling cart is awesome! It would make a cool boot rack/seat too!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!