Thursday, August 15, 2013

Our Camping Tradition


Without fail - okay, with some breaks throughout the years - we have gone camping with my step-Dad's family every August long weekend. We head north-east to Ross Lake, take over one of the group sites, and generally be rowdy for three days!

Mom, Dude & I swim in the beautiful lake.

And I usually make friends with some wildlife.

We play "Camp Olympics".

We eat...and eat...

We make Dough-Gobbies and smores and pie iron pies.
(and eat some more!)

We sit around and chat, or draw, and just enjoy being outside in a beautiful location with awesome people!

Next year there is talk of heading to a different lake, and maybe even on a different weekend. I'm not too worried about all of that...it's the time spent that counts.


later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!