Friday, July 26, 2013

The Pool


It was pretty much completely empty - aside from the hardcore lane swimmers - so we had our pick of the toys!

(Nice bikini...wink!)


There was a thunderstorm in the forecast for the afternoon, so the pool was scheduled to close at two, but we only lasted one hour anyway! The wind came up, and the sun went behind a cloud, and it was too chilly to be in the pool. I got as much tube time in as I could before my lips turned blue and we had to head. It took me the rest of the day to warm up, but it was worth it!

More outdoor pool time and more streetcar are on the Summer Manifesto. Just looking back at these photos, and remembering what FUN it was I know I'll be checking those off before too long!

Hey Nicole...can I add this to tomorrow's list?

later loves

photos taken July 6, 2013. At Queen Elizabeth outdoor pool, in the Edmonton River Valley.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got some pool time in before the storm! I'm such a wimp- I can only be in the pool when it's really hot out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:00 pm

    Pool or streetcar or both!? Consider my bathing suit packed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your blog through gypsy in jasper! Glad I did

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!