Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Ladies

I never thought I would have friendships like this. I had resigned myself to the fact that I would never have close girlfriends that I could chat about big picture life stuff with. And y'know, go out for drinks with, and crash at their house, and barf at their parties. For example.

I have never before had people in my corner! People to turn to when I need advice, or when I need to cry, or when I just want to talk (aka spill my guts).

These ladies make me smile, and they make me feel loved....

Thanks ladies...

later loves

P.S. I am back from my road trip to Montana, for a destination wedding no less! Too bad I'm such a forgetful ninny, or else there would have been posts to keep you company while I was away. Maybe next week I'll have better luck...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:22 pm

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:26 pm

    Yay! I'm thankful for you, too, and I CAN'T WAIT TO VISIT. We are going to have to make our one night worth it, my friend. Lots of talking, crying and barfing. ;)

    (The first time I posted, I said, "let's of talking" and that doesn't even make sense. Silly me.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:26 pm

    Side note: all of your lady friends wear glasses! Four-eyes club!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!