Friday, April 19, 2013

Bliss-ologie!

I've got a post up on Bliss-ologie today!

Zumba Changed My Life

There is so much more that I could have added to that post...but I think it got my main point across. I hope it did. Also, there are "before" and "during" photos, which I know Nadine likes so much!

And I'm hoping that writing those posts becomes a little easier. No, "easier" isn't the right word. I'm hoping that they continue to challenge me, but also that they become a little smoother and help me work on my writing. Better? I dunno...I guess I need all the help I can get! HA!

Just go read it why don't you?

UPDATED: Treasured Memories also posted some of my layouts over their way today! Lisa is taking over the Internet! HA!

later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!