Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Let's Play Catch Up!

With some layouts. I have been on some kind of mad roll lately (mid-February...so a month ago now!), pumping out the layouts like nobody's business. It's a welcome change from the creative slump I was experiencing only a couple of weeks before.

Um...so I like colour. A lot, apparently. Dude was very freaked out for all the rides at Disneyland. Even Mr. Toad's! But we just HAD to go on Space Mountain, so we went. He was not impressed.

Indiana Jones was another traumatizing experience for him, I'm sure. But we are either the worst parents ever or the best, for making him helping him face his fears and go on these wild rides! Maybe he'll appreciate us when he's older.

later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!