Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Like Mother Like Son

Does it even need saying...???

We are both giant dorks...



We like to sing silly songs. And skip, and giggle. And run really fast, and then walk really slow. And practice our British accents. And have impromptu dance parties in the living room.


And we both like to smile. And eat pizza (no cheese/fake cheese). And draw. And build things. And laugh.


It's impossible to pick and choose what personal characteristics your child(ren) picks up from you, but I hope that Dude gets my laid-back, carefree, big smiles attitude toward life. And that some dorky makes it through as well.


And that is Dude + Me in a nutshell. "Ah! I'm in a nutshell!"

later loves

2 comments:

  1. Giant Dorks are the best kind of dorks!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:17 am

    You two are so cute. I love this post. (I like impromptu dance parties as well. They're kind of my favourite happy time activity!)

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!