Friday, October 19, 2012

Up So High

On the Saturday of my Birthday Celebration Weekend the Boys & I went to ride the street car over the High Level Bridge! It was so amazing, and beautiful and not at all scary....like I had nervously anticipated.
For the scrapbookers...This page did not originally look anything at all like this! I actually had a really hard time putting this one together, but it turned out to be one of my favourites from the batch. My new mantra is "when in doubt, just start spraying & stamping & something will click". I'm using my awesome Elise Joy stamps - that I am still so impressed with - and my new NEON Ink pads from my bestie Nadine! The Chevron stamp is one I made myself (hand carved & everything). I still have to do some sort of tutorial on that, now don't I??....hmmm.....

For everybody...I totally recommend this little trip to Edmontonians & tourists alike. It's a nice cheap adventure for the day, especially in the Fall when the River Valley is alight with the colours of fall. And the departure points are all popular spots to hang out! The southern access point is in Strathcona, just north of the Farmer's Market and Whyte Ave. And on the north side of the river you have the Legislature grounds and Jasper Avenue. I would link you up to the schedule, but the site seems to have disappeared. It is run by the Edmonton Radial Railway, so search that & you might have better luck than me!

later loves

More posts like this:
- More Birthday Awesome-Time
- Saturday with the Boys

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I can not tell you enough how much I love my chevron stamp- it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I have always wondered about that train ride! I might have to try it one of these years :) Great layout Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please do a tutorial on the stamp!! :)

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!