Friday, September 14, 2012

My Kind of "Social Media"



 These guys are on the brain and on the iPad this month. I just can't bring myself to listen to my old music - I am such a music snob - but I can't stand new movies. Go figure, eh?

Oh, and all this "don't blame the medium" nonsense I keep hearing from people about how it's not Facebook's fault that people act like idiots, and braggarts, and bastards on there. And how if it's really bothering you, you should just change your feed and unfriend people. Um...yeah. Or we could change Facebook for the better and not have all these ridiculous games, and contests, and find out where your friends are at all times and who they are friending and what companies they like kind of shat that Facebook has made it's bread and butter. And we could stop making excuses for Facebook - and for each other - and just be nicer, and smarter, and use more common sense damnit! Just sayin...

later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!