Monday, September 03, 2012

Capilano Suspension Bridge Park

It's Monday people, so I post a layout. Happy Holiday!


I took all of these photos in Capilano Suspension Bridge Park in Vancouver. This place was so beautiful and so much fun! If you really knew me...you would know that I am so very irrationally afraid of heights, BUT I love bridges. Go figure. And this park is full of bridges, and full of heights. Cliff Walk!? Need I say more!?

And it's very "old-timey"...I didn't take the time to read the interpretive materials, but I watched a lovely band perform "You Are My Sunshine" - and I may have just sang along - in their bow ties and long skirts. I was such a Happy Camper! I LOVE OLD-TIMEY!

I thank my Lil Sis for recommending we go check this place out...she really knows me, as she prefaced her recommendation with something like: "I think Lucas & Russ will really like this place..."

later loves

All of my layouts are also on my Flickr account. If you are so inclined...

1 comment:

  1. What a GREAT LO! I Love Capilano Bridge. Years ago, it was not so safe, still a bridge, but pretty rickety. I don't think you would have liked it then. (maybe 25 years ago)

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!