Sunday, September 02, 2012

Found!

It's been a while since I did a up little Internet Found! post, but the other day I watched the Simpsons for the first time in a long time, so I thought, "heck, you only live once!"

Oh my, I love this site. Like, adore it. For so many reasons, I just can't express them all. But if I had to just pick one:


"Also, if a person reporting a picture of your nude child (however cute his butt may be) results in shouting the word “BITCH,” you might want to take a look at anger management classes. I’m not sure if there are classes specific to Facebook yet, but there should be."


I have highlighted the lovely sentence there for you. Priceless. Just priceless. I was going to link up specific articles that I enjoy, but they are all comic gold!

later loves

p.s. School starts in TWO DAYS people! I don't know who's less prepared: me or Dude. R is away this week, so I think there will be lots of fast food and naps in my future. And beer...

Also, how the frick is it September already??? Please someone tell me I'm dreaming.

Or at least tell me you've got my birthday and Dude's party all planned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!