Thursday, September 20, 2012

Being Awesome: Day Four

Prompt #4
Call your BFF and ask him/her what's up?

I text BFF all the time. Like, we're talking a ridiculous amount here! But I never just call him to say hi and to chat. I talk on the phone for a living, so I am always reluctant to do that in my down time as well. But there is something so much more personal about actually speaking with someone directly, instead of the "wait for a witty response" that texting involves. Also - and my high school friends will back me up on this - I have never been a fan of chatting on the phone. This one will be really tough for me, but I am going to try my darndest!

later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!