Monday, August 06, 2012

Sweet Summer Day

This layout represents what was pretty much the sweetest day on our vacation, for me at least. I got to hang out with my brother and his partner! I miss Rob and Martine so much now that they are living out in Victoria/Saanich. But I know they are "living the dream" and I wish only the best for them and little Griffin!
On this particular day, we "hiked" up "mountain"...well, we drove up the mountain, then hiked up a short path to the summit! It was so beautiful up there. With a view of Victoria and across the bay to Washington and the huge, snow-capped mountains. There was a hawk circling and circling, loads of birds and butterflies, and warm sweet air. We finished the night off with dinner at Rob & Martine's. I am so excited that they are coming to town in a couple of weeks! I can't wait to meet my new nephew and give my bro a big hug.

I am finding that a lot of these layouts could have doubles added to them. But I might just stick all the accompanying photos in a trading card page and call it a day.

Technique Note: The pie chart shaped stencil is actually one I made all by myself. Maybe I'll do up a little "Technique Post" on the TM Inspiration Blog with some tips on making your own stencils. Keep your eyes peeled for that one. Oh yes...excitement abounds over here!

p.s. Happy August Long!

later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!