Monday, August 20, 2012

Hi. I'm a dork...now what?

Another layout for you...not that these get many views lately. I just can't help myself!
As you can see, I am still trying to work out the kinks of getting a good jumping photo. Although I will admit that the one on the right is kind of a Happy Accident! It looks like I'm flying up in to the sky and Dude is holding me back!
Hey look! It's those green chipboard things again!


I am a dork. And I am proud to say it! Hopefully Lucas grows up with a healthy dose of being able to laugh at himself (and his Mother)...if I can teach him anything I would like it to be that.

And financial planning...

later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!