Friday, June 01, 2012

Summer "Do More" List

Kyla Roma recently posted a list of "Summer Intentions". And Vivs did a post awhile back about "Summer Goals". I'm sure there are loads more of these kinds of lists in the Blog-world right now, but all I needed was these two to get me making my own list. I'm calling my the "Summer 'Do More' List"...and I am using it to come up with ways to make the most out of my summer! And to finally do some of those things I always say I'm going to do, but never follow through with. Best intentions, eh!?


More picnics in the park
More breakfasts out
More drinks out with friends (here, here, and here to start)
More play dates for Dude


More enjoying my backyard
More people over (see note above!)
More games nights (see note above!)
More mojito nights!!


More play!!

Do you have any summer goals? Mini or otherwise!?

later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!