Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Squid v. Whale

It seemed to him that the atoms of his brain and the atoms of the cosmos were streaming through each other. 
It seemed to him that he was blown on the wind of the Universe, and the wind was him.
It seemed to him that he was one of the thoughts of the Universe and that the Universe was a thought of his.
(from Life, the Universe and Everything by Douglas Adams)

It's technically a "jersey tank" but I'm going to go ahead and call it a "muscle shirt" cause I got me a set of muscles now.

It's kind of an awesome shirt. And it led almost directly to my self-imposed online shopping freeze that will last the next couple of months or so.
This goes for in-person shopping as well. I have a problem.

Also...I need to work on my camera angles and zoom possibilities.

later loves

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:22 pm

    Love, love, love the shirt. So cute. I need to stop shopping too. But instead I just purchased three expensive skirts. Eeeeeep. I need help!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!