Friday, June 08, 2012

Currently...June 8

9:35pm, living room


watching: The Innocents with Deborah Kerr. It just finished. Super creepy! And now for some Bella Lugosi and Boris Karloff. It's creepy movie night on TCM!
drinking: Organic chamomile tea.
wishing: I had some company...
thinking: about my Sugarbowl and coffee "date" last night. I haven't laughed that hard in ages. Felt so good.
hoping: that I am not disturbing you
wanting: to see Prometheus this weekend. oh man.
working on: getting some blogging done for TM. My schedule is looking a little harried, and I would feel much better if I got a little more caught up. Yessiree.
loving: my new hair...

well...back to work. good night.

later loves

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to get caught up here, jumping all over the place. I too like your hair. It looks somewhat mahogany. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!