Wednesday, May 09, 2012

"Well, we can fix that"

Here are the three layouts that were featured on the TM Inspiration Blog a couple of Sundays ago. I decided to start up a new feature...don't ask me why I thought I needed more on my to-do list, but there it is...
 



 


My "topic" was creating on the cheap with die cuts, and making them look more fancy than they (inevitably) are. Those embossed leaves on the last page turned out kind of heavenly...I've got this guy's double set to post on Friday.

Happy Hump Day!

later loves

p.s. There's a What the Truck? Truck Stop happening tomorrow night at McIntyre Park from 5-9pm. I'm going to do my darndest to be there! Won't you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!