Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Last Starfighter

I figured I should post the last of my "Colouring Book" pages before I start posting pages from "The Wedding Book" (which is coming along nicely, I might add).




 On this layout I used the big rain drops stencil put out by my fave Julie FFB. I also "made my own" stencil by laying pieces of washi tape over the right page in a grid fashion before spraying over it. It was fun, even though the effect is super subtle.
 The person here was drawn on watercolour paper then glued into the book, while the "halo" was painted directly into the book. I like both looks, but I am going to try and paint only 'in book' with the next journal. Something about the background texture coming through...


On this last page I made use of that chevron stamp I made awhile back. See this post for more.

And that's all she wrote, people. This ended up being a place filled with love and gratitude. Sure I "worked things out" in here, but only in a positive way. No complaining, no ARGH moments. Lots of happy thoughts and smiles.

later loves


p.s. Happy Anniversary Hun! Nine years...oh my! Have "fun" at your board meeting tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this, Lisa!
    And guess what? I just signed up for the TM Art Fest at the end of May.
    Hope to see you there!
    (I am SO excited!)

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!